My first day experience with Vodafone 2G Internet service

I always tried to stick with Airtel internet when I am away from home. But this time I have planned to try out Vodafone internet, I started searching for a small internet plans on the web and first time I cannot find one. So I called the customer care and it failed to get connected. 

I thought this is not going to work. Then I came back to Vodafone website just made some search on the internet packs and got one the 'Internet Bonus card" for just 25 rupees which has 5 days validity with 150MB usage limit. So I went to nearest Vodafone store and collected the card. Made the recharge as per the instructions printed on the card. The recharge was success and I got the Internet settings and just save it.


I thought that the internet was ready so I started browsing with my Nokia c5. I gone through the internet for around few mins and noticed that the internet has taken away my talk time balance. So again I rushed to nearest Vodafone store and asked why it happened they told me after activation you have to wait for the confirmation SMS. So I waited and I got it and checked the internet usage balance by entering the code *111*6# it showed 150MB. 

Speedtest result got on Vodafone 2G internet 
I connected the phone with my laptop and checked web browsing, for browsing its ok that is you can browse 1 page at a time and for downloading its very slow. I also checked the net speed with speedtest.net not so impressed.

You can also share your experience with Vodafone 2G internet service on the comments.